Are you looking for a speaker for your organisation, group or meeting?
Ruth Wallis of Sutton Acupuncture is available as a public speaker – please call for more information and my availability.
I am passionate about acupuncture and love talking about this fascinating subject. Although often shrouded in mystery and doubt, my talks are always presented in an unbiased informative manner.
Did you know?
- That acupuncture is not just about pain relief?
- That there are different styles of acupuncture?
- Do you know what an acupuncture needle looks like?
- That according to acupuncture theory there are 12 meridians or energy channels running through each and every one of us?
- That acupuncture can trace its roots back over 2500 years?
- That brain activity changes when a needle is inserted into someone (measured whilst a person was having an MRI scan)?
- That acupuncture started as a means to keep people healthy?
I can tailor a talk starting from 10 minutes.